Columbus County Responsible Board Governance
|Dates:||June 17-18, 2014 Other Dates|
|Meets:||3:00 PM to 6:30 PM 2 sessions|
Sorry, this course is inactive. Please contact our office to see if it will be reinstated, or if alternative classes are available.
In Module 1: Roles & Responsibilities you will learn:
- Board member roles including legal and operational responsibilities
- How to ensure mission-driven decision-making
- Why transparency is crucial in the nonprofit sector
- Individual legal responsibilities that each board member carries
- Importance of board oversight
- Policies that all nonprofits SHOULD have in place
Refunds/Cancellations: There are no refunds after the registration deadline of 10/2/16. If the class is canceled by UNCW due to low enrollment, inclement weather, etc., a full refund will be issued.