Onslow County Financial Accountability
|Dates:||May 6-20, 2014 Other Dates|
|Meets:||3:00 PM to 6:00 PM 3 sessions|
Notes: Thank you for participating in a QENO program at UNCW. Trainings will occur from 3:00 to 6:00 P.M. on all three days. (May 6, 13 & 20) Snacks will be provided. Refunds/Cancellations: There are no refunds after the registration deadline of March 28, 2014. If the class is canceled by UNCW due to low enrollment, inclement weather, etc., a full refund will be issued.
Sorry, this course has been cancelled. Please contact our office to see if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
You will learn to:
- Understand board member roles and responsibilities, board oversight & accountability
- Develop an understanding of board structure and bylaws
- Become familiar with legal and social accountability, ethics and conflicts of interest
- Effectively apply tools to maximize board meetings, board member recruitment, orientation and training
- Differentiate between board and staff roles
Trainings will occur from 9:00 am to 4:00 pm on June 12th. Breakfast, lunch, and a snack will be provided.
Refunds/Cancellations: There are no refunds after the registration deadline of 6/10/15. If the class is canceled by UNCW due to low enrollment, inclement weather, etc., a full refund will be issued.